Monday, July 1, 2013

HAPPY JULY

Happy July EVERYONE!!!. Just 3 more days till the 4th of July! Are you BBQing or are you BBQing! I hope I am. he-he.

barbeque
Well lets see so much has been going on lately with me first off the book reviews ( Don't be angry I can totally explain). First off I only go through reading 1 book which was uhhh......Wonderstruck by Brian
Selznick.
Wonderstruck


















I started Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion and Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1)Sundays at Tiffany's

 and still need to finish them. I just haven't been reading much lately:( Sad but true.) So now as we got that spoken about.

I am completely done with college and should be getting my degree in Dance and Theater by December( YAY CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 5 MONTHS AWAY)!!!!











Today I started volunteering at the library.I am going to volunteer 6 or 7 hours a week!!!

cute anime girl | Tumblr

July Butterfly TBReads will be coming in the next post :)

 Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment