Sunday, July 7, 2013

A day out with some of my girls

Okay so yesterday My friends and I went to see Savion Glover's  show "Stepz" in the Joyce theater. 

Firstly let me tell you it was AWESOME. oh so inspiring <3 
After that we went to BBQ's and I had me some fries and the Blue Hawaiian Drink Virgin because i loved the taste so much.
 
Num-Num I so recommend that drink if you love sweet tropical drinks yum!!! 
Then we went shopping around 34th ave. We went to DSW and I saw these. I absolutely love them!
Jellypop Linz Pump Jellypop - DSWJellypop Linz Pump

They are from Jelly Pop. Are they cute or are they cute!!!!!! They look vintagy and classic somewhat like Mary Janes <3

Jellypop shoes website: http://www.jellypop-shoes.com/

July Butterfly TBReads coming soon

 Carly
HAVE AND AWESOME AND BLESSES DAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment