Friday, June 7, 2013

Jitterbug June TBReads: I AM STOKED!

So I just came from the library.  I borrowed some books, put some on reserve and read off some of my fees. :). I feel sooooooo happy right now. It is raining( which i happen to really like rainy days) and I am pretty much experimenting on which genres I like and having a book adventure. So I borrowed from  the kids, the adult and the christian section of the library. ( Let me tell you i think ill be in the kids section more often. Their books look so exciting!)( Like really)

These are my planned books to read for the month of June:

Jitterbug June TBReads


1. The Theater Audition Book by Gerald Lee Ratliff
2. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion ( I've seen the movie twice and I'm pretty excited for this one.)
3. Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson(LARGE PRINT: WHAT AWESOMENESS IS THIS :))
4. Wonder Struck by Brian Selznick ( This book i am super excited about the form of this book is bananas.)
5. Kingdom Come by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins( My first Christian Read WOO-HOO)
6. The Novel Writer's Toolkit by Bob Mayer

This is actually my first time doing a TBR for fun! Before some of the books I read was for school which were pretty good for the most but this month is the start of me reading a lot more just for fun and actually for some research that would help me write my books better.
Expect reviews this month!

 Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment